St Hugh of Lincoln RC Church

The parish began in the early days of Letchworth Garden City. The first parishioners were workers who had come to build the roads and other amenities of the Garden City and also some staff from the Arden Press, which Bernard Newdigate had moved down from London in 1907. Services were then held in one of the "sheds" near the railway line.
St Hugh of Lincoln RC Church
St Hugh of Lincoln RC Church
Bookmark and Share