St Mary the Virgin Church

Before the creation in 1903 of Letchworth, the world's first Garden City, the Church of St Mary the Virgin in Letchworth Lane was the parish church of Letchworth Village. Dating back to the 12th Century, the porch was added during the 15th Century and the belfry around 1500 (the bell it houses dates back to the 14th Century)
Bookmark and Share